Friday 13 November 2015

How much information do we consume in a day?

Dog rose.

How much information do we consume in a day?

We have become a society of data consumers.
We are constantly exposing ourselves to enormous amounts of data at a time.
Companies are even keeping track of how much data we use
and charging us based upon our data usage.
We consume so much data in one day that we may not even realize just how much we are retaining.
This infographic shows the average data consumed by Americans in one day.
The information is displayed creatively on a brain
and shows the areas that we consume data the most.
You have to remember that these are the averages of Americans
and might not reflect your own personal data consumption.
I noticed that I spend a lot more time with computer interaction that I do watching t.v.
Now that I work on a computer I spend at least 8 hours a day consuming data from a computer
and only 1 or 2 hours watching t.v.
The lowest form of data consumption is by reading.
Less people are reading that ever before. I recently read an article on Buzzfeed 
about how people are reading less and less. This troubling to me 
because I enjoy reading and while I don’t get to do it a lot, 
I try to make time for it several times a week.
How do you consume data and how much are you consuming? 
Are you getting it from the right places?
http://www.bestinfographics.co/how-much-data-do-we-consume-in-a-day-infographic/


You can TCR software and engineering manuals for spontaneously recall – or pass that exam.
I can Turbo Charge Read a novel 6-7 times faster and remember what I’ve read.
I can TCR an instructional/academic book around 20 times faster and remember what I’ve read.
Introduction to Turbo Charged Reading YouTube
A practical overview of Turbo Charged Reading YouTube  
How to choose a book. A Turbo Charged Reading YouTube
Emotions when Turbo Charged Reading YouTube

Advanced Reading Skills Perhaps you’d like to join my FaceBook group ?

Perhaps you’d like to check out my sister blogs:
www.innermindworking.blogspot.com     gives many ways for you to work with the stresses of life
www.ourinnerminds.blogspot.com          take advantage of business experience and expertise.

To quote the Dr Seuss himself, “The more that you read, the more things you will know.
The more that you learn; the more places you'll go.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinions, experience and questions are welcome. M'reen