Finding the very best nectar from this scabious.
• How can you use your brain to best advantage?
• What can you do to enhance memory both during and after learning?
• Creativity -- why does it appear, like memory, to naturally decline with age?
• The power of Mind Maps to enhance your thinking skills
• Revolutions of the mind: the agricultural and industrial ages have passed -- what age are we in now?
Tony Buzan, UK, the world's leading author on the brain, learning and thinking skills, Mind Map originator, International Best-selling Author: Use Your Head and The Mind Map Book
Creativity> kindergarten @ 95%
junior @ 75%
senior @ 50%
university @ 25%
adult @ 18%
The brain naturally likes colour.
Notes taken in black or blue ink - exclusively!
Using colour is not childish it is child like!
Introduction to Turbo Charged Reading YouTube
A practical overview of Turbo Charged Reading YouTube
How to choose a book. A Turbo Charged Reading YouTube
Emotions when Turbo Charged Reading YouTube
Advanced Reading Skills Perhaps you’d like to join my FaceBook group ?
Perhaps you’d like to check out my sister blogs:
www.innermindworking.blogspot.com gives many ways for you to work with the stresses of life
www.ourinnerminds.blogspot.com which takes advantage of the experience and expertise of others.
www.happyartaccidents.blogspot.com just for fun.
To quote the Dr Seuss himself, “The more that you read, the more things you will know.
The more that you learn; the more places you'll go.”