Saturday 12 July 2014

The value of combining Turbo Charged Reading with slow reading for me.

Image by courtesy of Pintrest I think.

The value of combining TCR with slow reading for me.  M’reen

I may be naive, but I doubt that this is going to happen even in this modern world
with its apparent need for nano second satisfaction with a sound bite attention range
and with instant access to anyone prepared to deny the rejuvenating peace of silence.

Even though it is no longer economical financially or time wise to knit or sew to carve or create
people do these things for their own satisfaction and stress relief.
I agree that 3-D printing will ‘attack’ working with your hands and body
as computer technology ‘attacks’ the need to use your mind.

However, these releases of the mundane have enabled children to create great benefits to the world
or have we suddenly started to produce geniuses in abundance?

In Christopher Paolini’s series following the adventures of Eragon and Saphira, his dragon,
the elves follow crafts without magic for the pure pleasure of personal achievement.

I am aware that we no longer have the skills that enabled Robinson Crusoe 
or Swiss Family Robinson to survive but do we feel diminished?

While I can Turbo Charge Read a novel easily I find I like the choice to do so
or to Turbo Charge Read it to the point of absorbing it in its entirety into my innermind
and then slow, each word read it in the same way as I ordinary read a well loved novel.
This way I get the best of both worlds.
With every read through of a book or series new realisations occur as they are finally recognised
or are enabled by concepts gained from other reading.
With a world of books and so little time to use; both Turbo Charged Reading
and ordinary slow reading independently or in combination enables a greater freedom and choice
of both my inner and outer worlds each enhancing the other.
This is because while TCR a novel from start to finish affords all the satisfactions of that new book being fast read as an old favourite.
However TCR a new or ‘old’ book directly into my innermind and then savouring the pages and the time spent gives a different kind of pleasure rather like lingering over lunch with a very dear friend.


Turbo Charged Reading: Read more>>>Read fast>>>Remember all>>>Years later
Contact M’reen at: read@turbochargedreading.com

You can TCR music, poetry or self development material for internal knowing.
I can Turbo Charge Read a novel 6-7 times faster and remember what I’ve read.
I can TCR an instructional/academic book around 20 times faster and remember what I’ve read.
Introduction to Turbo Charged Reading YouTube
A practical overview of Turbo Charged Reading YouTube 
How to choose a book. A Turbo Charged Reading YouTube
Emotions when Turbo Charged Reading YouTube

Advanced Reading Skills Perhaps you’d like to join my FaceBook group ?

Perhaps you’d like to check out my sister blogs:
www.innermindworking.blogspot.com         gives many ways for you to work with the stresses of life
www.ourinnerminds.blogspot.com               which takes advantage of the experience and expertise of others.
www.happyartaccidents.blogspot.com        just for fun.

To quote the Dr Seuss himself, “The more that you read, the more things you will know. 
The more that you learn; the more places you'll go.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinions, experience and questions are welcome. M'reen